Just 18 months since opening their doors, Ryan McCann and the team celebrated recently when First National Real Estate Cleveland took out several prestigious honours at a gala awards ceremony held at the Sofitel by First National.
Real estate agent Ryan McCann was named by Rate My Agent as:
- No.1 real estate agent in Thornlands
- Top 5 in QLD out of 22,000 entrants
- Finalist – Rate My Agent of the year
First National Real Estate Cleveland was acknowledged for outstanding achievements at the First National General Excellence and Marketing awards.
- Ryan McCann received the prestigious award of 2016 QLD SALESPERSON OF THE YEAR for his herculean effort.
- Ryan McCann received the award for No. 1 highest sales commission gross earned by a real estate agent
- Ryan McCann received a DIAMOND level Award for sales, the highest achievement within First National
- Canstar Blue’s ‘Most Satisfied Customers’ award nationally for 2016/17 goes to First National Real Estate
- First National Real Estate Cleveland ranked No.2 in sales within Queensland out of 82 First National offices.
Of their wins, First National Real Estate Cleveland Director Ryan McCann said:
‘First National Cleveland is focused on the things customers most value in real estate such as quality in communication and advice, marketing, value for money, problem resolution and contract handling. When agents bring these things together effectively, our customers get the results they seek, as do our agents and property managers.’
Ryan McCann can’t speak highly enough about his phenomenal team of agents and support staff. He says:
‘We’ve got a brilliant team of seven salespeople in the office here –all very positive people. The backbone of the office is our Business Systems Operator Jess Atkins. She runs the office here and without her we’d be in trouble. Our amazing Administration Manager Wendy does all the contract work and pays us, so we are always nice to her. It’s a great bunch of people to work with.’