March 2018 has been a huge month for Ryan and the First National Cleveland team. At the GEM Awards 2017, held on 3 March 2018 at Sofitel Brisbane, Ryan McCann was announced as the Queensland Salesperson of the Year for the second year in a row.
Their receptionist, Jessica Atkins, picked up the Receptionist of the Year and First National Real Estate Cleveland narrowly missed out on Sales Office of the Year, coming in at second after First National Real Estate Surfers Paradise.
In March 2017, Ryan McCann scooped the pool at a gala awards night held by ratemyagent.com.au.
- No.1 agent in Thornlands
- Top 5 in QLD out of 22,000 entrants
Also in March 2017, Ryan McCann and First National Real Estate Cleveland were recognised for outstanding achievement at the First National General Excellence and Marketing awards.
- Ryan McCann was awarded QLD Sales Person of the Year 2016
- Ryan McCann received the award for the highest commission received by a salesperson
- Ryan McCann received a DIAMOND Award
- Ryan McCann named Finalist for 2017 Agent of the Year
- Canstar Blue’s ‘Most Satisfied Customers’ award nationally for 2016/17 goes to First National Real Estate
- First National Real Estate Cleveland ranked No.2 in sales within Queensland out of 82 First National offices.
Of his wins, First National Real Estate Cleveland director Ryan McCann said:
“First National Cleveland is focused on the things customers most value in real estate, such as quality in communication and advice, marketing, value for money, problem resolution and contract handling. When agents bring these things together effectively, our customers get the results they seek, as do our agents and property managers.”