In March 2017, Ryan McCann from First National Real Estate Cleveland scooped the pool at a gala awards night held by ratemyagent.com.au.
- No.1 agent in Thornlands
- Top 5 in QLD out of 22,000 entrants
Also in March 2017, co-director Ryan McCann and First National Real Estate Cleveland was recognised for outstanding achievement at the First National General Excellence and Marketing awards.
- Ryan McCann was awarded QLD Sales Person of the Year 2016
- Ryan McCann received the award for the highest commission received by a salesperson
- Ryan McCann received a DIAMOND Award
- Ryan McCann named Finalist for 2017 Agent of the Year
- Canstar Blue’s ‘Most Satisfied Customers’ award nationally for 2016/17 goes to First National Real Estate
- First National Real Estate Cleveland ranked No.2 in sales within Queensland out of 82 First National offices.
Of their wins, First National Real Estate Cleveland co-directors Ryan McCann and Cherelle Taylor said:
“First National Cleveland is focused on the things customers most value in real estate, such as quality in communication and advice, marketing, value for money, problem resolution and contract handling. When agents bring these things together effectively, our customers get the results they seek, as do our agents and property managers.”